Company : Hewlett-Packard
website : www.hp.com
Job Role : Systems Software Engineer
Job Id : 1237432
Salary : Best in Industry
Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Application Mode : Online
Job Hunter's Profile / Job Profile :
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Programming/Coding skills in C++/Java/Scripting Language
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
- Knowledge and Skills
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply by clicking on the below given Link before it get expired .